#Help I’ve lost my Mini car keys
Mini Replacement Car Keys
Have you lost your Mini car key?
If you have damaged or lost your car key and you need a replacement either in an emergency or just so you still have a back up AutoLocks can help. Our specialist technicians are fully trained to deal with any key or lock related problems with your Mini.
How to Programme a Mini Remote Car Key?
Our specialist experts have all the essential training and tools required to get you back in your Mini and on the road!
I’ve lost my spare Mini car key
With years of experience and having helped over 8,000 motorists AutoLocks technicians are experts in their field. Offering a full auto locksmith service we can also offer a Mini key programming and repair service meaning that you can prevent any damage to your key becoming a problem.
Lost Mini key? We can provide you with a replacement!
We cover London and Kent
How we programme a Mini Remote Car Key
Unlike your main car dealer we can give you a fully operational Mini key in as little as 30 minutes. Offering both appointments and emergency call outs, all AutoLocks technicians work on site, using mobile equipment we ensure that we can get you back on the road with minimal interruption. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in the London, Essex, Kent, Surrey, Sussex and Hertfordshire areas and guarantee that we can provide a more cost effective option than your main car dealer.
- Mini One
- Mini One Convertible
- Mini Cooper Roadster
- Mini Cooper Clubman
- Mini Cooper Countryman
- Mini Paceman
Want to learn more? We have some greats tips and hacks for your Mini
Read some of our Mini blog articles.
Latest Version of the "My Vauxhall" App Really Delivers App-connected cars are making life ever more convenient for drivers, but the [...]
Mercedes-Benz's Keyless-Go is a Multi-Talented Wonder Mercedes-Benz is busy rolling out new models for 2017 this summer, and as always [...]
Mini Hints & Hacks
– Systems arms 10 seconds after switching ignition OFF.
-Key added or replaced.
-Replacement keys can only be programmed using diagnostic equipment.
NOTE: A maximum of 6 keys can be programmed.
– Pressing key unlock button deactivates alarm, gradient sensor, interior movement sensor, central locking and double locking system.
– Some models:
a. Pressing key unlock button once deactivates system and unlocks drivers door only.
b. Pressing key unlocks button twice deactivates system and unlocks all doors.
– Holding key unlock button in depressed position for 6 seconds open tailgate.
– Alarm system gradient sensor and interior movement sensor can be deactivated, Proceed as follows:
Method 1 – Press key lock button, immediately after activating alarm, central locking and double locking system.
Method 2 – Lock vehicle manually twice.
– Key added or replaced.
– Key battery replaced.
Method 1 – Press lock or unlock button 4 times in succession.
Method 2 – Switch ignition ON & OFF.
– Within 10 seconds press lock and unlock button in succession
1. Only use genuine keys
2. Existing keys will be deleted when keys are programmed. If the existing keys are still required they must be re-programmed at the same time
3. If the wrong pin code is entered, the tester will say the key is programmed, even though it is not, as the vehicle does not give any indication that the pin is correct or incorrect
4. Once a key is programmed into the vehicle the key can be duplicated