#Help I’ve lost my Nissan car keys
Nissan Replacement Car Keys
Have you lost your Nissan car key?
At AutoLocks we know a lost Nissan key can feel like a stressful moment but from experience we know it doesn’t need to be. Our Nissan key replacement service also includes repair and reprogramming to stop damaged keys becoming broken keys. Wherever possible we believe prevention is better than cure!
Our Nissan key replacement service also includes repair and reprogramming to stop damaged keys becoming broken keys. Wherever possible we believe prevention is better than cure!
How to Programme a Nissan Remote Car Key?
Our specialist experts have all the essential training and tools required to get you back in your Nissan and on the road!
I’ve lost my spare Nissan car key
Using state of the art equipment a fully trained AutoLocks technician can be with you in as little as 30 minutes to help you get back into your car. We work on site using portable equipment and guarantee to get you back in your vehicle and hand over a fully functional replacement key there and then. So, if you think losing or damaging your key means you will have to go back to your main car dealer, think again!
We sell Nissan Remote Car Keys
Our specialist auto locksmiths are able to help with lost keys and we also offer a full key repair and key programming service either by appointment or, if it’s an emergency, on a 24 hour call out basis.
We cover London and Kent
How we programme a Nissan Remote Car Key
To date we have helped over 8,000 motorists in the London, Essex, Kent, Surrey, Sussex and Hertfordshire areas. If you need our service get in touch to make an appointment or if it’s an emergency to call us out now.
- Nissan Juke
- Nissan Note
- Nissan Pixo
- Nissan Qashqai
- Nissan Navara
Want to learn more? We have some greats tips and hacks for your Nissan
Read some of our Nissan blog articles.
Nissan Hints & Hacks
1. New Keys – Must be ordered to the vehicle chassis from the dealer. When received the keys will start the car as they are already pre-coded. However the remotes will require programming by following the procedure identified within this manual.
2. Once the 10 key limit has been reached, the addiction of any further keys is prohibited and they ECU has to be replaced.
3. Automatic Vehicles – On vehicles fitted with automatic transmission the start sequence will only be enabled by the EWS3 if the gear selector is in either P or N position.
4. Run On Time – This feature enables the car to be started with any mechanically fitting key within 10 seconds, From the time the ignition key is in the ‘0’ position.
5. New Programmed Key – The first time a newly programmed key is used to start the vehicle, there will be 1-2 second delay. After this initial period the vehicle will start without delay as normal.
6. Remotes – Make a note of which memory locations are being used as this will be important when programming in new remotes.
Existing remotes are normally programmed in the first two memory locations.
If you program a remote into a memory location that is already used, the existing remote in this location will be overwritten. If this happens the only way to re-program the original remote is by having the original bar code information and the following program remote procedure.